Monday, April 20, 2020

Clarification regarding Terra Nova Brand of Seal Oil



I just wanted to clarify that we sell Terra Nova Omega-3 Seal Oil Capsules online via our two websites: TerraNovaSealOil.com and Plantology.ca However, I must mention that we are not the actual company which produces Terra Nova Seal Oil. As far as I know, the actual manufacturer of the product does not have its own e-commerce website from which you can purchase the seal oil capsules.

This is important to keep in mind. If you represent a business and would like to communicate with the company that produces Terra Nova Seal Oil, you can let me know and I can provide their contact information. I just wanted to clear this up since some people may be under a false impression and I want to be 100% above-board when it comes to providing you with high quality sources of seal oil from the waters off Newfoundland, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment