Sunday, December 8, 2019

Plantology.ca: The place to go for seal oil



I am a small business owner, along with my wife. Our primary product right now is Terra Nova Seal Oil which is produced from the oil of Atlantic harp seals off the coast of Newfoundland and Labrador.

Seal oil is one of the best possible sources of omega-3 in the natural world. I'm very proud of the product we sell because I know it is of the highest quality.

Right now on the website, we are selling a 6-pack of large bottles of seal oil and it includes free shipping! The price is $159 and includes free xpresspost shipping from Canada Post so you can expect to get your order within around 3 business days anywhere in Canada.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me. I will respond very quickly. My email is phlynch@gmail.com. Thanks for taking a look into this amazing product and I hope to hear from you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment